Support for schools who employ their own cleaning and caretaking staff
Support Services offer a silver buyback package for schools who have their own cleaning and caretaking arrangements.
They have the knowledge and skills to help you support your cleaning and caretaking staff and to improve the cleaning standards.
The package includes:
- Monitoring of standards
- Advice to school employed cleaning and caretaking staff
- Advice on purchasing cleaning materials and equipment
- Site assessment including floor space and recommended cleaning hours
- Arrangement of competitive quotes for flooring, carpet cleaning and window cleaning
- Work programmes and cleaning schedules to suit your school environment
- Guidance and support when appointing new cleaning or caretaking staff
- Attendance at interviews as required
- Arrangements of relief cleaning and caretaking – subject to availability (additional charges will apply)