The Early Years Service are offering the following course: ‘New to the EYFS for Reception’ on 18th October 2018.
This course will provide an introductory overview of effective Early Years Foundation Stage practice and provision in schools.
The course includes:
- Understanding the importance of child initiated learning
- Organisation and management of the day
- Observational assessment, record keeping and planning
- Understanding the statutory Early Years Foundation Stage Profile
- Planning an effective learning environment
- Partnership with parents
- Effective transition practice.
£75 per delegate or 2 delegates (from the same school) for £140
Please book via the schools’ ordering website, GCC Plus.