Training to access Pupil Wellbeing Survey Results
Thank you for your part in making the Pupil Wellbeing Survey 2022 a success. In total, over 24,000 children and young people across the county took part. A great achievement by all during a very challenging period. In July we will be launching the new data from the Pupil Wellbeing Survey on our Pupilinform database. We are holding a number of face-to-face twilight training events across the county to help you understand how to get the most out of your school/college data.
Training will include:
- An introduction to Pupil Wellbeing data
- Accessing data for your school through Pupilinform, logging on and navigating the system
- Analysing your data, querying, bench marking and statistical neighbours
- Creating reports and downloading ready to use data
The following dates and locations are available for the training:
- Barnwood Park School, Gloucester, 4.30pm - 5.30pm, Tuesday 5th July
- Dene Magna School, Mitcheldean, 4.30pm - 5.30pm, Wednesday 6th July
- Cirencester 6th Form College – 4.30pm - 5.30pm, Tuesday 12th July
- Sir Thomas Rich’s School, Gloucester, 4.30pm - 5.30pm, Thursday 14th July
A big thank you to those schools/colleges who have kindly agreed to host.
You will need access to Pupilinform for this training so please ensure that you have tested that your user ID and password work in advance of the session. If you do not yet have access - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an account.
Please follow this link to sign up to a training date: Training on Pupilinform - Accessing Results for the Pupil Wellbeing Survey Tickets, Multiple Dates | Eventbrite