Gloucestershire Schools Forum Elections 2023 – Results of the nominations
The deadline for nominations has now closed. The attached document sets out where individuals have been elected unopposed, and the seats which received no nominations.
Please note that there are vacancies for:
- Primary School (Academy) Governor representative (one seat)
- Secondary School (Maintained) Governor representative (one seat)
- Secondary School (Academy) Governor representative (one seat)
If you would like to put your name forward for one of these seats, please contact the Clerk: Joanne Bolton – Tel. 01452 324197, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Gloucestershire Schools Forum is a statutory body and has an advisory role in a number of aspects concerning decisions about school funding and budgets. The Forum also advises on certain contracts for supplies and services.
- Section 47A of the School Standards and Framework Act 1998 and
- The Schools Forums (England) Regulations 2012
The Schools Forum Constitution describes the membership and role of the Forum.
Members of the forum are elected every two years.
The meetings of the Gloucestershire Schools Forum are currently being held remotely. All meetings start at 2:00pm on the dates below and are broadcast live. To watch a meeting live, please follow the YouTube link next to the meeting date. A recording of the past meetings can be viewed on the County Council’s website.
- Thursday 12 January 2023 at 2:00 pm (This meeting will be held in-person at Shire Hall).
- Thursday 15 June 2023 at 2:00 pm
- Thursday 14 September 2023 at 2:00 pm
- Thursday 9 November 2023 at 2:00 pm
- Thursday 13 January at 2:00pm
- Wednesday 30 March at 2:00pm
- Thursday 16 June at 2:00pm
- Thursday 15 September at 2:00pm
- Thursday 10 November at 2:00pm
Meeting papers will be posted on Glostext a week before each meeting. Papers are listed under the full name, i.e. Gloucestershire Schools Forum, and are searchable. Past meeting papers are also on Glostext.
For more information, please contact:
Joanne Bolton - Democratic Services, Gloucestershire County Council
- Tel: 01452 324197
- email: email@example.com