Gadget 'n' Go Online Links
Shop for your equipment needs!
To allow more people to access equipment to support daily living, we have developed an online shop where people can purchase pieces of equipment to support them. We have teamed up with the Community Equipment and Sensory Services Teams to have a one-stop-shop of equipment available in Gloucestershire.
This website is designed to provide access to low cost, basic equipment that will help people continue to manage daily activities safely and independently. This could range from kitchen equipment to support preparing and cooking meals, to orientation aids to help remind users of the time of day.
Gadget 'n' Go will be ideal for people who:
- Are not eligible for a service provided by Gloucestershire County Council (including those under 17 for the Telecare service) or NHS Partners.
- Do not want to be assessed by Gloucestershire County Council or NHS Partners.
- Would like some small domestic aids that are not provided by Gloucestershire County Council or NHS Partners.
- Would like to purchase additional equipment to supplement what has been provided by Gloucestershire County Council or NHS Partners.
- Would like to purchase some equipment to cover any risks whilst waiting for an assessment from Gloucestershire County Council or NHS Partners.
The website is made up of a description of the equipment along with a picture and guide price, followed by a link to a search engine where users can choose the provider of their choice.
Why not purchase something to help you out day-to-day, or make someone smile this year with a gift that will allow them to continue to live safely and independently?