Bus pass renewal
If your age related bus pass is due to expire?
The expiry date is shown on your pass.
If your age related pass is due to expire:
- The expiry date is shown on your pass. Your bus pass should be automatically renewed if you have used it within the last 13 months
- Automatic renewals are posted at the start of each month for customers who have a bus pass expiring in the next month. eg: April 2018 renewals were dispatched in early March 2018.
If you have not received your new bus pass this may be due to the following resaons:
- You have not used the bus pass within the last 13 months
- You have only used your bus pass in London where the bus passes are not recorded on the Oyster ticket machine
- You have moved since your last bus pass was issued and not informed us. Note: the bus pass section is not notified of your change of address by District Council Council Tax departments or other Gloucestershire County Council departments.
Change of address
Please call 01452 426265 for advice.
- Please ensure you let us know of any change of address well in advance of your pass expiry date by taking evidence of your new address (eg council tax, utility bill or bank statement) to a participating library to arrange for a renewal pass to be issued to you.
- If your pass has already expired you will need to take evidence of your current address to a participating library for staff to amend your details and arrange a renewal bus pass.
- If you have not changed address but have not received your new bus pass yet please visit a participating library or contact us on 01452 426265.
Disability related bus pass renewal
Depending on your disability, you will either receive a replacement bus pass automatically or you will be sent a reapplication form to complete.
Find out about applying for a disability related bus pass.
Young disabled (under 16)
Most young disabled (under 16) pass holders will not be sent a free bus travel pack, but they will be sent a very short form to return. The form will ask for a new passport photo, which will be printed on their new card. All young disabled pass holders must provide a new photo if they wish to renew. Find out more about applying for a disability related bus pass.
Got a question?
Go to our page of Freqently asked questions about concessionary bus passes
This authority is under a duty to protect the public funds it administers and to this end may use the information you provide in your application for the prevention and detection of fraud. It may also share this information with other bodies responsible for auditing or administering public funds for these purposes. For further information see www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/fairprocessing