Application criteria and guidance
Phase two is open and closes on the 31 January 2023.
- Applications can be made by the following:
- Parish councils
- Town councils
- Community groups
- All applications must be supported by the local County Councillor
- Applications for Tranche 1 of the fund must be submitted by 31st August 2022
- Applications can be made for the following items only:
- Road Safety Officer support
- Speed Surveys
- Wheelie bin sticker pack of road safety messages (packs of 20, 50 or 100)
- Mobile vehicle activated signs (VAS)
- Community Speedwatch Cameras
- Applicants cannot bid for both the mobile VAS sign and the Community Speedwatch Camera
- All items must be used within existing GCC policies / guidance.
- Only registered Community Speed Watch Groups can apply for the Community Speedwatch Camera.
Page updated: 27/09/2022 Page updated by: Gloucestershire County Council