Welcome to Gloucestershire - useful information

If you feel that you or someone else is unsafe, threatened or needs emergency attention you should call 999 from any telephone.  

You should call 101 for non-emergency situations that do not need an immediate police response.

You should call 111 for non-emergency medical advice.

If you have concerns about the welfare of a vulnerable adult or a child, including yourself or your children you should speak to the Welcome Team or email them on hfuteam@gloucestershire.gov.uk.

If you or someone you know needs help in a mental health crisis, please call 0800 169 0398. The Mental Health Crisis Team will support individuals aged 11 and over. Visit the NHS’s crisis page (https://www.ghc.nhs.uk/crisis/) for more information.

Page updated: 04/05/2022 Page updated by: Communications Team

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.