Welcome to Gloucestershire - useful information

My sponsor wants us to leave, or I want help finding somewhere else to live 

The Homes for Ukraine scheme is intended to provide you with a safe space in a Sponsor’s property for at least six months.

If you are worried that you may lose your accommodation or if you feel your current arrangements are putting you or your family at-risk you should contact your local district council’s Housing team as soon as possible. This will not affect your right to stay in the UK. 

They can provide you with advice and may be able to support you to find more accommodation. Their contact details are below. If you are unsure which is the right contact for your local area, you can check that at https://www.gov.uk/find-local-council.

More information can be found on the "help with housing" tab.

Cotswold District Council

Cheltenham Borough Council

Forest of Dean District Council

Gloucester City Council

Stroud District Council

Tewkesbury Borough Council

If you find yourself with no place to stay for the night you may be entitled to emergency accommodation. You should contact your local district council’s Housing team on the above telephone numbers or through the online self-referral mechanism at  https://www.homeseekerplus.co.uk/choice/

If it is outside of office hours, contact the Emergency Duty Team on 01452 614194 or edt@gloucestershire.gov.uk

Page updated: 06/06/2022 Page updated by: Communications Team

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.