Gloucestershire Local Access Forum (GLAF)
GLAF offers strategic advice and comment to the county council and Natural England on the improvement of access.
This forum consists of interest groups such as walkers, cyclists, equestrians, disabled users and landowners. It advises the county council regarding access to the countryside and public rights of way matters. If you would like to find out more or are interested in joining the forum email email@example.com
Meeting agendas and notes
All meetings are open to the public
- The next meeting of the Forum is on 1 July 2021 and will be held remotely
Members of the public can watch on YouTube
- The Gloucestershire Local Access Forum meeting which was scheduled for 25th June 2020 was cancelled due to the COVID19 pandemic.
- The October meeting of the Forum was not quorate, so no notes are available
- GLAF Meeting notes 6 June 2019 - to be reviewed in February 2020
- GLAF Meeting notes Thursday 7 February 2019
- GLAF Meeting locations and dates 2003 - 2020
Application form and job description