If a highways issue poses an immediate danger to public safety please call our emergency number 08000 514 514.
Emergency highways issues are classed as follows:
- Objects on the highway network (i.e. a fallen tree)
- Faulty temporary or permanent traffic lights (i.e. stuck on red)
- Exposed cables
- Multiple street lighting faults
- Flooded roads
- Potholes over 75mm deep
- Search by street name or zoom into area of interest
- Previously reported issues will be shown as a dot on the map
- Desktop: Once you find the location, double click to select the location
- Mobile: Once you find the location, click the blue circle and then select location
- A box will appear, click on 'Yes' to confirm the location
- A new page will open and select the type of issue you'd like to report
- Click next and follow the on-screen instructions
Report an issue related to: potholes; lights, signals and signs; damage to pavement or kerb; road markings and stud issues trees, hedges and vegetation; drainage and flooding; spillages or obstructions on the road and PROW - public footpaths & bridleways (not pavements).
Please note: Reported PROW and Streetlight issues will not appear as a defect on the map.
If a highways issue poses an immediate danger to public safety please call our emergency number 08000 514 514