- Search by street name or zoom into area of interest
- Previously reported issues will be shown as a dot on the map
- Desktop: Once found the location, double click to select location
- Mobile: Once found the location, click the blue circle and then select location
- A box will appear, Click on 'Yes' to confirm the location
- A new page will open and select the type of issue you'd like to report
- Click next and follow the on screen instructions
Report an issue related to: Potholes; Lights, signals and signs; Damage to pavement or kerb; Trees, hedges and vegetation; Drainage and flooding; Spillages or obstructions on the road and PROW - Public footpaths & bridleways (Not pavements). Please note: Reported PROW and Streetlight issues will not appear as a defect on the map.
If a highways issue poses an immediate danger to public safety please call our emergency number 08000 514 514
Did you find what you were looking for?