Spend over £500
As a publicly funded organisation Gloucestershire County Council is committed to being as transparent as possible on how it is spending tax payers money.
- publish information within 20 working days of month end in both PDF and CSV formats
- publish information on expenditure equal to or more than £500 including VAT.
- This means that some items may appear as less then £500 when excluding VAT
- If an invoice has several items these will be shown separately and may be less than £500
- exclude invoices from schools as we only process information on behalf of some Gloucestershire schools
We did not want to introduce an expensive process to capture detailed subcategories but do need to protect information in accordance with Freedom of Information and data protection principles. We therefore show all our vendors as:
- organisations (including sole traders, which are named in the report) or
- individuals (whose name has been redacted)
If you have any queries about the information provided please contact the Freedom of information officer.
We use an electronic tendering system called "Supplying the South West" and all supply opportunities will be advertised and tendered through this system.
Find out more about our tendering process.