Autism Work Club
This is a 10-week course for adults with Autism to help improve their employability, hone their uniqueness and reduce any barriers to getting that job!
Starting 18 January 2023, 2:00 - 4:00pm.
- Develop self-confidence and team building skills
- Learn more about different industries
- Understand your personality and job profiling
- Job searching tips and tricks
- Learn how to write CVs, Application Forms and Cover Letters
- Interview prep and practice
- Find out about reasonable adjustments and in work support
- Additional support from Employment and Skills Hub to get into work
For more information or to book, contact Roseanna.Marshall@gloucestershire.gov.uk.