Skip to content

Services for people with hearing or visual impairments

We provide support for people with a hearing or visual impairment, their families and carers.This includes:

  • Advice, guidance and support;
  • An assessment to determine the amount of help you need; and
  • Help and advice to find pieces of equipment to help you with day-to day-living.

The support you receive will depend on an assessment of your needs. Together, we can discuss what you want to achieve, and what support and aids would be appropriate.

How to apply

If you want to be referred for an assessment, please contact Adult Social Care

Do I need to pay?

There is no charge for your assessment. Once your assessment is completed you may be required to make a financial contribution towards some services, based on your ability to pay.

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.