GIS - Community Equipment
GIS - Community Equipment supplies a huge range of medical aids and equipment to individuals in the community and residential / nursing homes.
How do I return equipment?
Over 50% of people that benefit from our service contact us when they no longer require their equipment, so that we can clean and refurbish items ready to support others. Equipment is on loan to you free of charge; we ask that you help us to support other people by contacting us as soon as possible to arrange collection when you have items you no longer require.
Where can I return equipment?
You can return equipment to our Hempsted and Mitcheldean sites within working hours (8.30am until 4.30pm).
You can also drop off small pieces of equipment at the following:
- Shire Hall Members Car Park, Westgate street Gloucester, GL1 2TG
- Forest Locality Office, Dean House, Station Street, Cinderford, Glos GL14 2JF
- Stroud Locality Office, Redwood House, Beeches Green, Stroud GL5 4AE
- Cotswold Locality Office, The Old School, 47 Lewis Lane, Cirencester, Glos, GL7 1EB
- As well as a number of libraries.
Please note: Libraries cannot accept toileting equipment such as commodes.
Arrange collection of unused equipment by filling in our online form
Alternatively, if you would prefer to speak to someone, please contact us.