Dementia Training and Education Strategy for Gloucestershire
Dementia Action Week 2021 - Focus on Delirium and Dementia
A strategy to help the local health and social care workforce meet local needs and the national strategy. Our dementia training programme is open to all Health and Social Care staff in Gloucestershire including those in the Voluntary and Independent sector, and those who are caring for a person with dementia.
For further information on Dementia Training please contact the 01452 324306 or email email@example.com .
- Brain power: managing the emotional impact on staff (Tina Kukstas and Jan Furniaux)
- Community links: dementia on the high street (Mary Keating, Becky Hayward, Lucy Hennessey and Angela Willis)
- Dementia care shop breaks down barriers and stigma (Mary Keating)
- Developing the role of the Admiral Nurse in care homes (Victoria Elliot, Cheryl Rothschild and Angelena Williams)
- How to spot (and challenge) negative language in the media