Transforming Children's Services
Our ambition is to consistently deliver services to children and families that are rated good or better by Ofsted.
- Continue to develop a comprehensive range of good quality education, early years and care provision that meets the needs of all young people, including those with special educational needs, behavioural needs and/or disabilities.
- Improve our early intervention/early help offer delivered through a multi-agency Family Hub model.
- Support local schools to develop a vibrant and high performing education system that meets the needs and aspirations of all pupils, particularly the most vulnerable.
- Continuously improve our services through effective intervention and the development of local provision. This work will build on our investments in local provision such as Trevone House and our £150M investment in schools.
- Invest in our social workers and other frontline staff through development of our comprehensive training and development offer, supported by the recently created Children’s Services Academy.
Page updated: 16/12/2021