Gloucestershire County Council Privacy Notice
We process the personal data that we collect for a number of different purposes. This privacy statement gives a general overview of how we use personal data.
As we offer a diverse range of services, the notice is layered, with general information supported by service specific privacy notices. These provide more detailed information about how we handle your information for specific council services, including who we will share your information with and why.
- Gloucestershire County Council General Privacy Statement
- Who do we collect personal data about?
- What personal data do we use?
- Why do we need your personal information?
- What gives us the right to use your personal information?
- Where do we get the personal data from and who will we share it with?
- How long do we keep your personal data and how do we keep it secure?
- Your rights
- Our Data Protection Officer
Watch an overview of our privacy notice below
In our privacy notices we will tell you:
- what personal data we use;
- what gives us the right to use it;
- where we get your data from;
- the reasons we use your data;
- how long we store your data for;
- who we will share your data with;
- whether we intend to transfer your data to a country outside of the UK or European Economic Area (EEA); and
- whether we do automated decision-making or profiling.
Gloucestershire County Council is registered as a data controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). Our registration number is Z7334901.