Pay and pension policy statements and pay multiples
The Localism Act 2011, together with the Local Government Transparency Code (2014) requires local authorities to produce Pay Policy Statements.
The Pay Policy Statement covers the period April to March and is updated annually. It sets out the council’s pay policies for the financial year relating to:
- remuneration of chief officers
- remuneration of the lowest paid employees
- relationship between the remuneration of the chief officers and employees who are not chief officers
Pay Multiples are also included in this section as a way of illustrating our approach to pay dispersion.
In many cases the pay arrangements are the same for all employees.
- Pay policy statement
- Executive Reward Bands (2020)
- Senior salaries (Jan 2020)
- Salary scales (Green Book)
- Pension policy statement
Gloucestershire County Council's Pay Multiples
In accordance with the Local Government Transparency Code (2014) and the Localism Act (2011), the following table shows the highest and median salary within the council and the associated pay multiple.
The data is applicable as at April 2020.
Multiple of Highest