Support during difficult times
Do you have a problem with bullying?
Advice for young people about what to do if they are being bullied and useful websites to visit:
Finding out you are pregnant when you are a teenager can be very daunting, particularly if the pregnancy wasn't planned. You can get totally confidential advice and a free pregnancy test through the following:
- Contraception and sexual health clinic servicesOpens new window
or phone 08454 22 6201
- Teenage pregnancy midwife service - 0791 708 5157 or 0788 426 0352
- Your own GP surgery
- Gloucestershire Health Access Centre (GHAC)Opens new window Eastgate House, 121-131 Eastgate St. Gloucester GL1 1PX
- Your school or college nurse.
A child with a parent in prison
A child who has a parent in prison or at risk of a custodial sentence might find it hard to learn or behave well at school and at home.
These guides explain the impact on a child if their parent or relative is sent to prison and give information about who can give them help and support.
- Leaflet for families Opens new winThe leaflet includes a list of helplines.
- Information sheet for families and people who work with children Opens new window
Our library service for education has ;