We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. If you continue we'll assume that you are happy to accept cookies.

Skip to main content
County council 2019/20 budget consultation is now live
Have your say here

Report an emergency

In a non-emergency call 101 for Gloucestershire Constabulary

999 should be used in emergency situations where:

  • A person's life is in danger
  • Someone is injured
  • You think a crime is being committed
  • You see something suspicious happening
  • There is a fire

If you want to pass information onto the police about people committing crime in your area, but you do not want to give your name, you should phoneGloucestershire Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111. Your call is free. You do not have to give your name. You may receive a reward.

Please find below some useful links for reporting any issues you may have:

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.