Emergency contacts

In an emergency you should dial 999 in an emergency to request the police, fire or ambulance service.

Follow instructions from the Emergency Services and advice in the Emergency Advice for you at Home leaflet.

Reporting suspected abuse

This is for social care acute emergencies in respect of suspected child protection, mental health vulnerable adults, older adults and suspected adult abuse.

Back to the contact us page

Page updated: 11/02/2021 Page updated by: Customer Services Team

Help us improve Gloucestershire County Council

Don’t include personal or financial information like your National Insurance number or credit card details.