Arrangements for engagement with full Council meetings
- How can I watch / attend a Council meeting?
- Can I record a Council meeting?
- How can I ask a question at a Council meeting?
- Why might my question not be accepted?
- How can I ask a question at a Cabinet meeting?
- How can I ask a question at the Gloucestershire Health and Wellbeing?
- How can I present a petition?
- How can I watch / attend a Planning Committee meeting?
- How can I watch / attend a Traffic Regulation Committee meeting?
- How can I watch / attend a Commons and Rights of Way Committee meeting?
How can I ask a question at the Gloucestershire Health and Wellbeing?
Public Questions (the same for Member Questions)
To answer any written questions about matters within the powers and duties of the Board. The deadline for the receipt of written questions for the meeting is 5 working days before. Please send any questions marked for the attention of the Chief Executive to Jo Moore at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responses are produced/emailed to the questioner on the day prior to the meeting and published with the agenda. The questioner (if in attendance at the meeting) will be invited to ask a supplementary question in response to the answer to the original question. The question and answer are published with the minutes of the meeting, plus details/responses to any supplementary questions.