Arrangements for engagement with full Council meetings
- How can I watch / attend a Council meeting?
- Can I record a Council meeting?
- How can I ask a question at a Council meeting?
- Why might my question not be accepted?
- How can I ask a question at a Cabinet meeting?
- How can I ask a question at the Gloucestershire Health and Wellbeing?
- How can I present a petition?
- How can I watch / attend a Planning Committee meeting?
- How can I watch / attend a Traffic Regulation Committee meeting?
- How can I watch / attend a Commons and Rights of Way Committee meeting?
How can I watch / attend a Planning Committee meeting?
Our Planning Committee meetings are streamed on our website and public-I webcasting pages:
In addition, some meetings, particularly those that are held virtually, can be found on our YouTube page:
Members of the public can attend meetings of Planning Committee.
How can I ask a question at a Planning Committee meeting?
A question on any matter which is within the powers and duties of the Committee may be asked if a written copy of the question has been submitted to Andrea Griffiths, Democratic Services (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org) by 10.00 a.m. four clear working days before the date of the meeting.
A written answer will be provided to a written question and will be given to the questioner and to County Councillors before the meeting. The question and answer will then be taken as read at the meeting itself and need not be read out.
A copy of all written questions and written answers circulated at the meeting will be attached to the signed copy of the minutes of the meeting.
How can I speak at Planning Committee:
Advice for members of the public who wish to attend and speak at Planning Committee can be viewed at: https://www.gloucestershire.gov.uk/planning-and-environment/speaking-at-planning-committee/