Bio-ethanol burners are a decorative heat source. They can be used both indoors and outdoors. Our advice is the same as for anything else with a naked flame - never leave them unattended and keep them well away from anything that could catch fire.
- Always follow the manufacturers guidelines and instructions.
- Only use Bio-ethanol fuel in fireboxes and containers designed for the product.
- Bio-ethanol fuel is highly flammable and should be kept in containers tightly closed and away from any ignition sources.
- Fireboxes and containers should always be placed on a flat stable surface away from any combustible materials.
- Never add fuel to a burning fire or overfill a fuel container and never fill up a firebox fuel container that is still hot.
- Keep children and pets away from fireboxes and fuel.
- Extinguish all fires when leaving a room or before going to sleep.
- Clean away any fuel spills with a damp cloth and dry completely.
- Keep your hands; hair clothing well clear of any burning flames and fuel.
- Always light Bio-ethanol fuel with an extended lighter or extra long match. Never discard matches into the container.