E-Cigarettes and Smoking
- Never leave E-cigarettes on charge unattended for long periods.
- Don’t mix components of different cigarettes.
- Only use the supplied charger.
- Ensure that you purchase from a reputable source.
- Check that the E-Cigarette carries CE certification.
- Always use the correct charger and follow the manufacturers instructions.
- Never charge a battery that has been damaged or dropped.
- Don’t overcharge. Remove the battery from the charger when complete.
- Never leave a charging battery unattended.
- Don’t use if wet.
- Do not overtighten the atomiser when connecting it to the charger.
- Never smoke in bed- if you need to lie down. Don’t light up. You could doze off and set your bed on fire.
- Take extra care when you’re tired, taking any sort of drugs or if you have been drinking alcohol. Its very easy to fall asleep while your cigarette is still burning.
- Take extra care when smoking if you have been drinking alcohol or taking medication.
- Make sure that your cigarette is fully extinguished. Put it out, right out.
- Never leave lit cigarettes, cigars or pipes unattended - they can overbalance as they burn down.
- Use a proper, heavy, ashtray that can’t tip over easily and is made of material that won’t burn.
- Fit and maintain a smoke alarm. They can cost less than a packet of cigarettes!