Information Sharing - Gloucestershire Information Sharing Partnership Agreement
Where any project involves the sharing of personal data, an Information Sharing Agreement is required.
We have created and reviewed the Gloucestershire Information Sharing Partnership Agreement (GISPA) to enable organisations to share important information in line with data protection principles set out in UKGDPR.
Specific Information Sharing Agreement (SISA)
The Specific Information Sharing Agreement (Schedule 1) is used to outline the specific requirements of the data sharing to apply the overarching protocol outlined in the GISPA into operational terms.
Alongside the overarching protocol in the GISPA, the SISA allows organisations to tailor the agreement to their specific needs. All parties agreeing to the SISA must have already registered their commitment to the GISPA protocol in writing, by completing the Declaration of Acceptance and Participation Form.
Schedule 1 is to be completed collaboratively and agreed to by the parties, outlining the following:
- Parties to the agreement
- The purpose
- Personal Data that will be shared
- Lawful basis of Processing
- How data quality is maintained
- Detail around data retention and deletion
- Details of any variation to the standard agreement
- Details of the scheduled review(s) during the term of the agreement
- The specific point of contact for each organisation
- Optional supporting documents such as a Data Protection Impact Assessment
- Appendix for outlining any additional agreement(s) between the parties on the shared personal data, and any processing restrictions not already covered.